This problem stems from the fact that this Android TV update has changed the way to communicate with the system. As Google hasn’t documented the new protocol, unfortunately I can’t update my app at this time.
The only solution is therefore to remove this update, in order to make my application functional again.
Here are the steps to follow on your Freebox TV Player:
- Press the “Home” key to access the Android TV home screen
- Launch the “Play Store” application
- Search for the “Android TV Remote Control Service” application
- Click on “Uninstall“.
My application is then functional again. However, I advise you to follow the following steps so you don’t have to repeat these operations.
- From the Play Store, click on your profile picture at the top right of the screen
- Navigate to “Settings / Automatic update of apps“
- Select “Do not automatically update applications“
My application is functional again and will remain so.
I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but unfortunately I can do nothing for now.