If the automatic search for your TV decoder did not work, the last solution is to manually enter its IP address in the application.
Here’s how to find it:
- From a device connected to your Livebox’s network, type livebox / or 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of your internet browser.
- Identify yourself. The login should be admin and the password, if you haven’t changed it, should correspond to the first eight characters (without spaces) of the Livebox security key.
- Once identified, search for then select the “My connected devices” category.
- All the devices connected to your Livebox then appear. All you have to do is select your TV decoder.
- The ip address appears in the page presenting the details of your TV decoder.